When you are not able to "Export Full Dataset" report, and message shows that "You do not have access to this feature".
Passport requires another layer of authentication before allowing users to "Export Full Dataset". You are advised to create a personal account using the following steps:
- Click onto the avatar
- Select "Register"
- Enter SMU email address
- Click Submit
- If email validation is successful, you will see the following boxes. Complete the rest of the details.
- With the new account and password, login to Passport again (this account cannot work outside of EZproxy)
- You will be able to access "Export Full Dataset". Give a name to this report.
- Click "Save"
- Depending on the size of the report, it will take awhile to generate. You will be notified by email once it is ready (note, it can be quite a long wait)
- Once the file is ready, go to "My Downloads" (user needs to login in order to see this)
- Click "Download" to retrieve the file. The file will be stored temporally and will be auto removed once it has expired.