A typical generated CV can be broken down into the following information sections
Full CV Template - Level 1 Structure
- - This CV Section contains information attributed to individual faculty. These information can be classified under working experiences, skill set, awards and education history.
- - The Research Section contains the research information or activities associate to the faculty. These information is can be classified mainly under research areas and interests, student thesis supervision, publications, IP and research grants
- - The Teaching Section contains all the activities, materials and courses which the faculty has delivered either to the students or other professionals.
- - The Theses and Dissertation section captures the theses which the faculty was involved either as a Supervisor or other roles such as Committee Members or Examiners and etc...
- - This section is meant to capture the activities which the faculty participated. The activities are broadly grouped under other funding, consultancy, presentations and media contributions.
- - The section covers the the activities or roles which faculty was involved within a university context.
- - The section covers the the activities or roles which faculty was involved within non university or private sector context.
- - The section covers the the activities or roles which faculty was involved within a public sector context
Kindly refer to the side navigation bar on the left for detail explanations for the respective CV sections.
Full CV Template - Level 2 Structure