Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The use of electronic resources must comply with the Appropriate Use of Electronic Resources Policy and Singapore Management University Acceptable Use Policy
Up to 40% of a title can be printed per user. In addition, you can select to save the pages as a PDF file instead of printing them. Only 20% of the book can be copied and pasted. Similar restrictions apply when you download ebooks offline.
Note: The number of pages may vary depending on individual publisher-specified limits.
- View ProQuest Ebook Central ebooks online by using IE, Firefox, Safari or Chrome browser
- ProQuest Ebook Central will recognise the user via the SMU ID at EzProxy login
- Click Read Online
View the ProQuest Ebook Central ebooks available in the Library
Before you download, please ensure that you have
- Adobe® Digital Editions 1.7.1 or higher
- Adobe ID (optional - you need Adobe ID if you wish to transfer eBooks between computers and mobile devices)
- Click the Full Download link for the ebook you would like to download.
- Choose the device type you are using i.e., laptop, iOS, Android and others
- Make sure Adobe Digital Editions is installed.
- Choose loan length (between 1 - 3 days) from the drop-down menu and click the Download button.