Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The use of electronic resources must comply with the Appropriate Use of Electronic Resources Policy and Singapore Management University Acceptable Use Policy
Highlighted Research Resources
Technology Hype Cycles in Gartner brings to you:
- graphic representations of the maturity and adoption of technologies and applications for the exciting content and social analytics market, and how they are potentially relevant to solving real business problems and exploiting new opportunities.social
- views of how a technology or application will evolve over time, and insight to manage its deployment within the context of your specific business goals.
- Example: Hype Cycle for Content and Social Analytics 2013, Hype Cycle for Analytic Applilcations 2013...
Magic Quadrants and MarketScopes in Gartner gives you visual snapshots of a market's direction, maturity and participants.
- Example: Cool Vendors in Content and Social Analytics 2013, Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence Platforms...
Other Research from Gartner
- Definition of Content Analytics
- Three Ways to Improve Your Content and Social Analytics
- Advanced Analytics Enables Real-Time Business Optimization
- What You Need to Know About Social Media for Marketing
- Who's Who in Social Analytics
- Who's Who in Text Analytics
To access Gartner Database click here.
Information Systems Databases subscribed by SMU Libraries
ACM Digital Library
Use this database for full text access to ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) journals, magazines, transactions, as well as conference proceedings and Special Interest Group (SIGs) newsletters. Coverage varies with each publication.
CiteSeer is a scientific literature digital library and search engine that focuses primarily on the literature in computer and information science. This database provides research articles in full text, citation content, citation statistics and related documents information
Use Gartner for technology intelligence, market analysis and issues on IT topics. Guide on How do I use Gartner
IEEE Computer Society Digital Library
Use this database to access publications from the IEEE Computer Society (IEEE CS), including full text, online collection of journals from 1988 to the present, and conference proceedings from 1995 to the present produced by the IEEE CS. Search or browse the publications by title or by subject.
This database is not compatible with IE. Please access via Chrome or Firefox browser.
O’Reilly Safari for Higher Education
O’Reilly Safari for Higher Education provides access to eBooks, videos, learning paths, case studies and online tutorials via intuitive learning interface across technical and business subjects. You can create your own login to experience a personalized content resource and reading functionalities.
Access to full text from Springer books and journals. Subject areas covered includes Behavioral Sciences, Business & Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences, Law, Mathematics, Statistics and Medicine.