Technology Hype Cycles in Gartner brings to you:
- graphic representations of the maturity and adoption of technologies and applications for the exciting content and social analytics market, and how they are potentially relevant to solving real business problems and exploiting new opportunities.social
- views of how a technology or application will evolve over time, and insight to manage its deployment within the context of your specific business goals.
- Example: Hype Cycle for Content and Social Analytics 2013, Hype Cycle for Analytic Applilcations 2013...
Magic Quadrants and MarketScopes in Gartner gives you visual snapshots of a market's direction, maturity and participants.
- Example: Cool Vendors in Content and Social Analytics 2013, Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence Platforms...
Other Research from Gartner
- Definition of Content Analytics
- Three Ways to Improve Your Content and Social Analytics
- Advanced Analytics Enables Real-Time Business Optimization
- What You Need to Know About Social Media for Marketing
- Who's Who in Social Analytics
- Who's Who in Text Analytics
To access Gartner Database click here.