Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The use of electronic resources must comply with the Appropriate Use of Electronic Resources Policy and Singapore Management University Acceptable Use Policy
Key Resources in Psychology
The purpose of this guide is to recommend article databases, books and other materials for conducting research in Psychology. Click on the tabs at the top of the page, or the menu below to navigate among the sections of this guide to discover useful resources for research in psychology and behavioural sciences. Need help? Ask a Librarian!
- Articles/Databases - major databases for finding articles across psychology and the social sciences
- Books - search for books on your topic, connect with major reference works in psychology
- Tests and Measures - search for surveys and other measures related to your research
- Finding Data - search for existing data sets related to your topic
- Research Tips - learn techniques for searching effectively in PsycINFO and other databases
- Citations/Citing - resources for using APA citation style
"Psychology is the study of the nature, functions, and phenomena of behaviour and mental experience. The etymology of the word implies that it is simply the study of the mind, but much of modern psychology focuses on behaviour rather than the mind, and some aspects of psychology have little to do with the mind."
Excerpted from Psychology. In: A Dictionary of Psychology. Edited by Andrew M. Colman. Oxford University Press 2009.
Was this guide useful to you?
Send me your feedback.