Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The use of electronic resources must comply with the Appropriate Use of Electronic Resources Policy and Singapore Management University Acceptable Use Policy
How do I find a journal
To find a journal when you know the journal title, e.g.
- Journal of Multinational Financial Management
- Harvard Business Review
- Search the library search box (which contains records for books, journals, articles)
- Type the journal title, e.g. Econometrica
- Check for online journals by clicking on the View Online tab. Click on Location & Availability tab for physical copies.
- Search Journals (which contains only the records for all print and online journals accessible to SMU)
- Type the journal title, e.g. Harvard Business Review
- Check for links to sources and the years covered for full text
Tips to find a journal
Here are some tips to help you find the journal you need:
- Type as much of the journal title as you know
- If you want the words to be in the order typed, add quotes, e.g. "Harvard Business Review"
- If you want to only search the words in the journal title, click on Title (under the search box)
- If the title is a common word or phrase, e.g. Nature, use Journals and select Titles Exact match as the search mode