Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The use of electronic resources must comply with the Appropriate Use of Electronic Resources Policy and Singapore Management University Acceptable Use Policy
How do I find an article
To find an article, e.g. Charoenwong, C., & Jiraporn, J. (2009). Earnings management to exceed thresholds: Evidence from Singapore and Thailand. Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 19 (3), 221-236.
- Search library search
- Type the Title of the article, e.g. Earnings management to exceed thresholds evidence from Singapore
- Check on View Online tab to load the article if necessary select Open source in a new window.
Tips to find an article
Here are some tips to help you find the article you need:
- Type as much of the article title as you know
- If the title is a common word or phrase, add the author's surname, e.g. corporate governance Tong
- If you want the words to be in the order typed, add quotes, e.g. "corporate governance effectiveness"
- If you want to search the words in the titles of articles, click on advanced search to do a title search.
- If you still cannot find the article, try to search in Journals by typing the journal title, e.g. Journal of Multinational Financial Management
Find More Articles
Search using keywords for other articles on the same topic or subject.
E.g. (corporate governance or corporate transparency) and (China or Chinese)