Statute: Road Traffic Act Section 67
1. Go to Halsbury's Laws of Singapore: Interim Consolidated Tables and Indexes - Statutes, Subsidiary Legislation, Practice Directions, Foreign Legislation, Conventions, etc
*Do note that you can search for Statutes, Subsidiary Legislation, Practice Directions, Foreign Legislation, Conventions etc.
2. Search for the Statute: Road Traffic Act Section 67
3. Once you have found the specific section, you will see the specific volume (eg. 10(2)) and paragraph numbers (eg. 120.426 wher) the section has been referenced.
4. Go to Volume 10 (2).
Refer to the latest issue available.
The older volumes will have SUPERSEDED displayed on the spine.
5. Turn to the specific paragraph (eg. 120.426) to see the reference to the section.
6. To check for any recent amendments, go to Halsbury's Laws of Singapore : Current Service.
- Turn to the tab marked "Tables"
- Look under Table of Statutes for Road Traffic Act Section 67.
- If there are no entries, that means there have been no subsequent amendments.
- If there are any amendments or additions, there would be references to paragraph numbers. These paragraph numbers correspond to the paragraph numbers at the front of the Current Service Binder not in the main volume.