Follow the steps below using this case as an example:
Price Waterhouse Intrust Ltd v Wee Choo Keong & Ors  3 SLR 801 ;  SGCA 97
1. Go to Halsbury's Laws of Singapore: Interim Consolidated Table of Cases.
2. Search for the Case name : Price Waterhouse Intrust Ltd v Wee Choo Keong & Ors.
3. Once you have found the case, you will see the specific volume (In this case, 18) and paragraph numbers (eg. 240.074) where the case has been referenced.
4. Go to Volume 18.
Refer to the latest issue available.
The older volumes will have SUPERSEDED displayed on the spine.
5. Locate the specific paragraphs (eg. 240.074) to see the references to the case.
6. To check for any recent amendments, go to Halsbury's Laws of Singapore : Current Service.
- Open the Current Service Binder and turn to the tab marked "Tables".
- Look under Table of Cases for the case Price Waterhouse Intrust Ltd v Wee Choo Keong & Ors.
- If there are no entries, that means there have been no subsequent amendments.
- If there are any amendments or additions, there would be references to paragraph numbers. These paragraph numbers correspond to the paragraph numbers at the front of the Current Service Binder not in the main volume.