The annual fee for SMU Alumni library membership is at $200.
The membership provides the following privileges to the Alumni.
- Physical access to both the Li Ka Shing Library and Kwa Geok Choo Law Library during library operating hours including block out period.
- Use of designated library spaces for non-commercial networking events
- Alumni can also request to use designated spaces within the libraries for hosting networking events, of non-commercial nature, during vacation period
(See “Note” under “Library Services for Alumni at a Glance.”)
- Loan of physical resources
- Six physical items with the following loan duration:
- 28 days (General Collection)
- 3 hours (Reserves)
- 7 days (Magazine)
- Access of selected databases onsite
- Access to SMU Libraries virtual reference and research services
- Attend events, curated tours and bite-sized workshops organise by SMU Libraries
- e.g, Bite-size workshops, SMU Art Collection tour
Interested individuals, can fill up the SMU Alumni Library Membership form.
The library will contact you for payment details within 3 working days upon receipt of completed form.
Alumni can retrieve the digital Alumni card for verification and entry purposes using the link below
SMU Alumni Hexagon