Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The use of electronic resources must comply with the Appropriate Use of Electronic Resources Policy and Singapore Management University Acceptable Use Policy
This guide was created by Rebecca Maniates.
BrowZine is now available!
BrowZine is now available at SMU!
Create and manage your personal journal collection from your computer, as well as your tablet or smartphone.
What is BrowZine?
BrowZine is a new journal platform free to all SMU students, faculty and staff where you can browse, read, and monitor the online journals that are available from the SMU Libraries. It can be accessed on the web or you can download the app to your mobile device. With BrowZine, you can:
- Find, read, save, email, and monitor the latest journal articles
- Browse by title or subject to find journals of interest
- Create a bookshelf of your favorite journals for easy, fast access
- Share citations and your comments on Twitter or Facebook
- Save articles to EndNote, Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox, or an app of your choice for pdf collecting and notetaking
- Receive notifications when new articles are published