Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The use of electronic resources must comply with the Appropriate Use of Electronic Resources Policy and Singapore Management University Acceptable Use Policy
Information Systems Research Guides
Data Management & Engineering
The Data Management and Engineering investigates techniques for storing and retrieving diverse data types in a secure and scalable manner, as well as data mining and knowledge discovery mechanisms. Current research themes in this area are:
- Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Visual Computing & Multimedia Analytics
- Spatial & Context-Aware Data Management
- Recommender Systems & Preference Analytics
- Natural Language Processing & Text Mining
- Crowdsourcing and Human Computation
This guide leads you to a variety range of resources on Data Management & Engineering.
This research guide is created and maintained by Wei XIA.
March/April issue of Analytics Magazine:
- Douglas A. Samuelson, in the cover story, looks at an unusual tool in the analytics kit in "Wargaming for Fun and Profit."
- Eric Fisher, Atanu Basu, Joachim Hubele and Eric Levine describe a proposed evolution for buyers and sellers of television advertising in "TV Ads, Wanamaker's Dilemma & Analytics."
- Denise Bedford shows how semantic applications help organizations achieve productivity increases in "Enterprise-level Semantic Technologies."
Happy Reading Analytics!