This guide was created as part of the annual Legal Internship Prep Course the Library runs for law students preparing for internship.
The aim of the session is to:
- Provide additional research experience in areas of law that are new to students
- Present a research strategy
- Increase awareness of the various free online legal resources
- Improve search skills for foreign jurisdiction research
- Expose students to resources likely to be available to the legal practitioner
The legal research classes provide an introduction and a framework for legal research. There is no one method or one source and there is no subsitute for practice. If you need any additional help, do not hesitate to contact your friendly law librarian for assitance.