Skip to main content
PhD in Business (Strategic Management & Organisation)
Search this Guide
PhD in Business (Strategic Management & Organisation): Session 4
This guide points to useful resources for MGMT 708 taught by Professor Kannan Srikanth.
Strategy and Game Theory: The “new IO” and Agency theory
1. Fama, E.F., "Agency Problems and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economv, 88, 1980, pp. 288 307.
2. Eisenhardt K.M., Agency Theory: An Assessment and Review, The Academy of Management Review, Vol. 14, No. 1. (Jan., 1989), pp. 57-74.
3. Levinthal, D., "A Survey of Agency Models of Organization," Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 9, 1988.
The Economics, Organization and Management
Paul Milgrom; John Roberts
Publication Date: 1992-02-01
5. Shleifer and Vishny 1997 A survey of corporate governance. Journal of Finance.
6. Shapiro, C (1989) The theory of business strategy The RAND Journal of Economics, Vol. 20, No. 1. (Spring, 1989), pp. 125-137
7. Saloner, Garth (1991) "Modeling, Game Theory, and Strategic Management, SMJ, Winter 1991. **
8. Jarrell, G.A., J.A. Brickley, and J.M. Netter, "The Market for Corporate Control: The Empirical Evidence Since 1980," Journal of Economic Perspectives, 1988.
9. Jensen and Ruback, "The Market for Corporate Control: The Scientific Evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, 11, 1983, pp. 5 50.
Redesigning the Firm
Edward Bowman (Editor); Bruce Kogut (Editor)
Publication Date: 1995-08-31
Also available in e-book
Game Theory for Applied Economics
Publication Date: 1992-08-30
Session 5 >>
Dec 23, 2016 1:45 PM
Login to LibApps
Report a problem.
The use of electronic resources must comply with the
Appropriate Use of Electronic Resources Policy
Singapore Management University Acceptable Use Policy