Intelligent Systems & Decision Analytics focuses on modeling, analysis and design of "intelligent" systems that "interact" amongst themselves and with people to provide decision making support capability in business management settings. Current research themes are:
- Optimisation and Meta-Heuristics
- Autonomous Agent & Multi-Agent Systems
- Artificial Intelligence Planning & Scheduling
- Analytics in Logistics & Supply Chains Operations
- Business Simulation and Gaming
This guide leads you to a variety range of resources on Intelligent Systems & Decision Analytics.
This research guide is created and maintained by Wei XIA.