Use the Articles search [login required] on SMU PYXIS+. This is a useful starting point for your research if you want to determine the coverage of your topic in databases. The Multidisciplinary or “Best Bets” is a default option and a good starting point to explore Articles Search.
Do note that only a limited number of databases are included [e.g. Factiva, most Law databases are not included]. Alternatively you could search the individual database from the database listing.
Tips when searching Articles:
1. Begin your search by identifying keywords and create a search string using phrase " ", Boolean (AND, OR)
2. When using online databases explore the advance search features and help screens
3. You may not follow a linear process in your research as when you come across a useful article, you could find leads to other sources or relevant information
4. Remember search engines are robots and they are unable to think for you
5. Lastly if you need help, always speak to a Research Librarian