To check if Lexis provides access to a particular journal:
E.g. Sharon Christensen, "Is it time for a national review of the Torrens' system? -- The eccentric position of private restrictive covenants" (2005) 12 APLJ 104
- Launch Lexis Singapore
- In the Quick Tools on the right side of the screen, enter the name of the journal you are looking for - E.g. Australian Property Law Journal
- Click on 'Find a Source' button. If the journal is available in Lexis it will be displayed in the result list.
- Click on the journal title and you will be able to search within the journal.
- Enter the article title in the search box. For instance, if you are looking for the article, "Is it time for a national review of the Torrens' system" by Sharon Christensen in the Australian Property Law Journal. Enter the title and click Search.
- This will retrieve the article.