LawNet is a good place to start for Singapore law journals and the Malaya Law Review. You should start your search in Westlaw or Lexis for foreign law journals.
Eg. Chan Wing Cheong, "Requirement of Fault in Strict Liability" (1999) 11 SAcLJ 98
1. Launch LawNet
2. Select the ‘Legal Research’ menu tab.
3. Select the ‘Advanced Search’ menu tab.
4. Select the ‘Reference Materials’ button under 'Resources' and scroll down to 'Field Search Terms'. Under the 'WHERE' option, select 'Citation' on the dropdown menu and enter the citation "(1999) 11 SAclJ 98". Click 'Search'.
5. Alternatively, you can do a keyword search by selecting the 'Reference Materials' resource and typing in the name of the article. Click 'Search'.
6. Alternatively, you can also perform the keyword search using the 'Basic Search' function. Select only 'Journals' under 'Reference Materials' as your resource.
7. Click on the title in the result list and you will be able to view, print, email or download a PDF copy.
8. Please remember to log off when you are done as there are a limited number of concurrent users for this database.