Technology Hype Cycles in Gartner brings to you:
- graphic representations of the maturity and adoption of technologies and applications, and how they are potentially relevant to solving real business problems and exploiting new opportunities.
- views of how a technology or application will evolve over time, and insight to manage its deployment within the context of your specific business goals.
- Example: Hype Cycle for Virtualization, 2009
Magic Quadrants and MarketScopes in Gartner gives you visual snapshots of a market's direction, maturity and participants.
- Example: Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence Platforms
Other Research from Gartner
- Definition of Content Analytics
- Who's Who in Interactive Visualization for BI provides examples of a number of vendors that offer interactive visualization software for quantitative data analysis within the business intelligence sphere.
To access Gartner Database click here.