The Future of Sofware Development. ComputerWeekly.com
Today’s software development strategy needs to consider trends such as agile, mobile, app stores, cloud, middleware, open source and open standards – and more. The future of software development increasingly blurs the lines between in-house applications, packaged software, and the cloud.
How can an IT leader ensure their software strategy meets such demands, and uses the right combination of in-house and external skills? More...
Software Systems introduces research and practice oriented innovations leading to the development of technologies, solutions, methodologies and practice principles that address issues and mitigate problems faced by businesses. Current research themes in this area are:
- Developing Novel Mobile and Pervasive Applications
- Design Tools for Engaging Multi-media Experiences
- Systems Support for Multiplayer Mobile Game
- Specification Mining and Protocol Inference
- Understanding and Improving Large Distributed Software Systems
- Model Based Architectural Design
- Service Discovery and Composition in SOA
- Code Clone Detection and Analysis
- Automated Testing and Debugging
This guide leads you to a variety range of resources on Software Systems.
This research guide is created and maintained by Wei XIA.